How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Harleymon
Harleymon specializes in auto, motorcycle accessories and custom metal art products. Our main focus is on the Current and Past Veterans. All our custom metal art products are manufactured in the USA and we don't use tin; we use steel.
We are a Veteran Owned and Operated small business who has been in business since 2012 offering motorcycle accessories and now custom metal wall arts specifically for current and past Veterans and / or family members.
We strive to produce the best quality custom metal art on the market. Don't be fooled by companies that mass produce items and use cheap painting processes. We love our troops, law enforcement and first responders.
The owner has been a Marine since 1964 and is a Veteran himself serving in Vietnam in 1966. He strives to provide the best customer experience and top-quality products to every customer, all the time. He doesn't believe in taking shortcuts and he works closely with our manufacturer. Our manufacturer for the custom metal art is located in Tennessee and the 2 owners been good friends for over 10 years.
At Harleymon, we double check our product prior to shipping to our customers to make sure it’s great looking and something you will want to share with your friends and relatives. And especially when its hung on the wall. We want your friends and love ones to admire the quality of workmanship and appreciate the person it represents.
We are located in Princeton, Texas.
I need to change my order
We ship items orders within 3-5 days after we receive. So if you need to change something regarding your order please email us or call us at 214.471.9911 as soon as possible:
- Use email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the subject as 'Changes'.
- Include your order number.
- Include the desired changes.
Harleymon is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Harleymon Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Harleymon website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Harleymon collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Harleymon also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your postal code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Harleymon. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Harleymon for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Harleymon Web site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Harleymon public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Harleymon does not read any of your private online communications.
Harleymon encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Harleymon so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. Harleymon is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Harleymon and Harleymon family of Web sites.
Use of your Personal Information
Harleymon collects and uses your personal information to operate the Harleymon Web site and deliver the services you have requested. Harleymon also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Harleymon and its affiliates. Harleymon may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Harleymon does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Harleymon may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Harleymon may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Harleymon, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
The Harleymon Web site uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Harleymon pages, or register with Harleymon site or services, a cookie helps Harleymon to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Harleymon Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Harleymon features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Harleymon services or Web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Harleymon secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Harleymon secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
Harleymon will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Harleymon encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Harleymon is protecting your information.
Harleymon welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Harleymon has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Harleymon at 214.471.9911.
What is our Return / Exchange policy?
- If your order was Custom Metal Wall Art; there will be no
refunds. If we made a mistake on spelling; we will fix the problem and
return the new product to you.
- Timing: we have a 15-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
When does my order get shipped?
When will my order get shipped?
- Today we only ship in the United States.
- Local orders take 3-5 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within 3 business days after your order is placed.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- NOTE: Custom Metal Wall Art can take up to 3-4 weeks for delivery. Once the order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number.
- Orders over $150.00 will receive free shipping.
- Orders under $149.99 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Total cost including shipping will be displayed at checkout.
- When your order is shipped, you will receive a FedEx or USPS Tracking number.